Friday, March 03, 2006

JAKARTA Oh JAKARTA

CROWDED PLACE SOMEWHERE I BELONG

Jakarta, this is the place where I stay now, I have spent my last 2 years time from year 2004 till now living and bet my life here.... do you know jakarta is so interesting place... please come

Jakarta is the port of entry for many tourists and business people. It is home to a dynamic contrast between Western-style skyscrapers, modern urban life-styles and traditional Indonesian culture. It’s rapid growth into a metropolitan city reflects the economic, political, social and industrial development of the nation. In recent years, Jakarta has expanded its facilities for visitors with luxury hotels, fine restaurants, exciting nightlife and modern shopping centers. It contains many tourists attractions such as Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (Beautiful ‘Indonesia in Miniature’ Park), restored colonial period buildings, island resorts in the Pula Seribu (Thousand Island), and an extensive beach recreation complex called Ancol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»